The Warranty – Maintenance policy at THCmedia is applied and considered based on bringing the most benefits to customers. The policies and terms at THCmedia will be included in the service contract.
1. Warranty Policy
The warranty policy is applied for 3 months for all website technology products and services provided by THCmedia.
- Warranty, repair of errors related to expertise already in the previous warning.
- Warranty on all existing or built-in functions of the product.
- The warranty does not cover the addition, rework of content, or any components not mentioned in the contract. The errors are not caused by the product, internet error, server error, natural fault, fire, etc. However, Party A will support the warranty in the shortest time and charge a fee on a case-by-case basis. incurred.
- Provide timely advice and support to customers when unexpected problems arise.
Troubleshooting conditions within warranty:
If a product or service malfunction occurs due to a technical fault within the warranty scope, we will carry out warranty and restore stable operation for customers in the following cases:
- You follow the correct usage procedures according to the instructions for using and protecting the products and services from the service provider company.
- Customers follow the correct operating procedures as instructed. There has not been any sign of interference in the technical items of products and services.
- If the customer strictly complies with both terms above. The company will conduct a product warranty for customers within 24 hours at the latest.
In the event of an incident that is outside the warranty scope, due to user errors and other causes from the customer’s side, the company will advise promptly. And offer solutions to overcome and support recovery as soon as possible.
2. Maintenance Policy
Permanent maintenance policy for products and services provided by THCmedia.
- Enhance system security
- Error handling, optimization, system upgrade
- Support and guide customers to use products and services.
- Maintenance does not include the addition, rework of content, or any components not mentioned in the contract. The errors are not caused by the product, internet error, server error, error caused by nature, fire, etc. However, the company will support maintenance as soon as possible and charge a fee on a case-by-case basis. incurred.
- Maintenance costs will be calculated based on a specific agreement after the end of the project.
- Implement reasonable advice, promptly support you when any problems are arising during the use of the product outside the scope of maintenance.
Conditions for troubleshooting support within the scope of maintenance:
- Consequences due to product defects are not serious, components can be restored to their original state.
- The data provided by the customer must serve to restore the product to its original state.
- Check if the customer complies with both terms above. The company will support product and service maintenance within 24 hours at the latest.
In case the problem is too severe, for example, the product functions have been destroyed, cannot be restored or it is difficult to restore the product function, THCmedia will advise the appropriate solution to restore and overcome the consequences caused by the suspension of products and services for customers.
Thank you for taking the time to review our full-service policy.
When you use the service at THCmedia, it means that you have reviewed and agreed to accept the policies that our company has made public. Issues arising during service provision will be resolved by both parties based on clear and specific provisions in the above policy.
In addition to the things mentioned in the above policy, please contact us directly at 0935 880 322 for more specific advice!
Wishing our customer’s health and success!