THCmedia is committed to protecting personal information for customers. We insist on always putting the interests and satisfaction of our customers first. The policies and terms at THCmedia will be included in the service contract.
What information we will collect
All the services that THCmedia provides, we will collect information including:
- Company information, store with the address.
- Name of contact person, representative of a unit
- Personal phone number, personal or company email
- Information related to the system administrator account
- IP address (we will get it automatically based on your geographical location when you log in or visit the website, so no need to declare)
Regulations on information collection
- We directly approach the customer’s premises to collect information and data related to the customer’s products and services that have been assigned a specific person or workplace by the customer.
- Customers help us complete truthful and quality information.
- In case the customer provides information, data lacks basis, lacks honesty, cannot prove the origin of the origin. THCmedia Company reserves the right to refuse and terminate the project.
- THCmedia Company is not responsible for posting dishonest information on the Internet. Customers are responsible for the information provided to us if there is a complaint or lawsuit related to the law.
How will we protect your information?
The personal information we collect on the server and process it, we protect it with physical and electronic protection including:
All of this information is applied following the provisions of the law on the privacy of personal information. THCmedia protects this information and only allows employees to get information to complete work in our internal website system.
How we use personal information
THCmedia ensures that the information is only used in the work so that the service is provided most optimally. The personal information that you provide will be done:
- Get information from the services that customers access
- Resolve arising disputes and inconsistencies during access
- Prevent activities that violate personal information security regulations.
- Answering and consulting service information for customers
- When will we disclose customer information
- A third party authorized by you to collect your personal information.
- At the request of the investigating agency to serve the investigation of state violations.
- In some cases, we are required to cooperate with a third party to provide some services to you, this will be communicated to both parties.
Other than the above cases THCmedia will never disclose your information to any other third party. If the customer has any negative impact on us. Then disclosure of the information is necessary at this time.
- We reserve the right to change these privacy policies at any time. To match the needs of the company as well as the feedback from customers. However, THCmedia will have a notice on the website homepage or email notification to customers.
- This confidential content is only available on thcmedia.vn, excluding third parties.